| |Commercial Embroidery Machine Hoops
Get the durability you expect and need from a plastic embroidery hoop without the expense. Durkee Enterprises has embroidery hoops available for Tajima, Barudan, Brother, Happy, Melco, SWF, Toyota, and ZSK embroidery machines. Try Durkee embroidery hoops and you will never overpay for hoops again!
- Constructed from high impact plastics -- The high impact plastics make the DE hoop indestructible and reduces vibration through the hoop.
- Brass inserts for all screws -- Molding in brass inserts reduces the chance for screws to loosen by providing greater holding power.
- Light texture on hooping surface area -- Texturing the hoop's surface provides better holding of garments during sewing for better registration.
- Extra height -- The additional height of the hoop also helps in holding thicker, hard-to-hold garments.
- Directional guides -- Directional guides make centering designs effortless.
- Constructed from high impact plastics -- The high impact plastic makes the DE ring of the hoop unbreakable.
- Thumb screw is larger and longer than our competitors' -- The larger size of the thumbscrew provides more torque, so it is easy to adjust and opens wide for thick garments.
- Wide space for thumb screw adjusting -- The extra space for reaching the thumb screw also aids in adjusting the ring.
- Extra long clips -- The length of the clips aid in reducing vibration through the hoop.
- Screws with lock washers -- Attaching the clips to plastic with screws and lock washers prevents the clips from vibrating loose.
- Zinc plating with clear chromate finish -- Zinc provides a harder surface that reduces wear, adding to the life span of the clip.